[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Seam-Gen: ANT Task to build/deploy to BEA Weblogic?

hatcheck do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed May 2 13:04:14 EDT 2007

Hi - Does anyone have an ANT Task to build a Seam-Gen Project to BEA Weblogic 9.x or 10.x?

FYI: I've successfully deployed the two Seam Examples (hibernate2 & jpa) that have builds for Weblogic and I've tried modifying the project's build.xml.  However, I can't seem to get the Seam-Gen project to deploy on Weblogic (and I want to keep that structure so I can make use of the seam-gen features).

Seam-Gen Feature Request: When defining project properties, be able to define which server (JBoss, Tomcat, Weblogic, Websphere) is being used and the servers respective details so that Seam-Gen is able to create a build.xml for different the different servers.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4042524#4042524

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4042524