[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Re: fault never reaches catchall

meghanai_99 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed May 2 15:20:27 EDT 2007

I followed the instructions on the wiki page to build JBPM locally and deploy to JBoss. Only difference in my environment is that I use JBoss.4.0.5.GA.

First I had manually copy jbpm-jpdl.jar to default\lib folder. Now I am getting following exception on server start up

12:14:22,182 ERROR [JobExecutorThread] exception in job executor thread. waiting
  |  320000 milliseconds
  | org.hibernate.MappingException: No discriminator found for org.jbpm.bpel.graph.d
  | ef.BpelProcessDefinition. Discriminator is needed when 'single-table-per-hierarc
  | hy' is used and a class has subclasses
  |         at org.hibernate.mapping.SingleTableSubclass.validate(SingleTableSubclas
  | s.java:41)
  |         at org.hibernate.cfg.Configuration.validate(Configuration.java:1026)
  |         at org.hibernate.cfg.Configuration.buildSessionFactory(Configuration.jav
  | a:1211)
  |         at org.jbpm.persistence.db.DbPersistenceServiceFactory.getSessionFactory
  | (DbPersistenceServiceFactory.java:91)
  |         at org.jbpm.persistence.db.DbPersistenceService.getSessionFactory(DbPers
  | istenceService.java:94)
  |         at org.jbpm.persistence.db.DbPersistenceService.getSession(DbPersistence
  | Service.java:98)
  |         at org.jbpm.persistence.db.DbPersistenceService.getJobSession(DbPersiste
  | nceService.java:281)
  |         at org.jbpm.JbpmContext.getJobSession(JbpmContext.java:526)
  |         at org.jbpm.job.executor.JobExecutorThread.acquireJobs(JobExecutorThread
  | .java:109)
  |         at org.jbpm.job.executor.JobExecutorThread.run(JobExecutorThread.java:56

Looks like something is misconfigured in one of the hibernate mapping files. Can you please tell me how I can fix this problem?

Thank you,
Meghana

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4042575#4042575

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4042575