[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: Nested conversations and transaction management

FabBoco do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed May 2 16:13:24 EDT 2007

Christian,

if you tell me to use TransactionalSeamPhaseListener again, I say you again that I am using it :)

Nevertheless, each method call issue a begin/commit transaction to the database. To me this means that each method is called into a different transaction. Isn't it ?

Probably, I had to be more clear:

anonymous wrote : my final question is how can I manage transactions so that two or more SFSB methods, coming from different http requests (either in the same conversation or in nested conversations), are executed into the same transaction ?

Thank you again for your help.

Regards

Fab

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4042606#4042606