[jboss-user] [Installation, Configuration & Deployment] - Re: The JSF library situation in JBoss explained (it's calle

gDarius do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed May 2 18:23:48 EDT 2007

anonymous wrote : This has been committed to 4.2 and 5.0. It doesn't look at the web.xml version. It should be legal to run a 2.4 web.xml with the built-in JSF impl. It would go against the JEE5 spec if we required a JSF impl in the war for that.

Stan,

Thanks for your responsiveness and patient guidance on this issue.  It's great that you and the organization are open to making these changes, even if it's on a community-only basis.

Sorry again for jumping to conclusions initially on what I was seeing.

Cheers,
gDarius

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4042655#4042655

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4042655