[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: An enterprise question on s:graphicImage

gus888 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu May 3 02:12:09 EDT 2007

Hi Raghinii,

Thank you very much for your advice. The project which I plan to do is very similar to web 2.0 picture sharing sites. The picture size may be big or small, depending on user's uploading. At this situation, should I separately save image contents into two database columns (small icon content and full content)? Retrieve small icon content to display thumbnail list (20-30), then retrieve a full icon content to enlarge a full image. Is it right? Thanks again for your help.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4042716#4042716

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4042716