[jboss-user] [JBoss AOP] - Re: AOP within TestNG & EJB3 Embeddable

kabir.khan@jboss.com do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu May 3 05:03:53 EDT 2007

"mzeijen" wrote : I
  | I didn't try this before because I thought that the Embedded EJB3 already activated this somehow. EJB3 Embedded itself uses AOP to do it's magic. But the library is probably already aspectized.

E-EJB doesn't use weaving, it uses container/proxy based AOP, so weaving is not turned on.

As for the complaint about jboss-ejb3-all.jar, I think that was due to having way too many files on the classpath. I'll check with the EJB 3 guys.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4042743#4042743

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4042743