[jboss-user] [Beginners Corner] - Re: Seam Deployment Error

jeffowen do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu May 3 05:31:23 EDT 2007

This is actually the first exception that gets reported.  There are several others following it either similar or complaining that they are related to this one.

I have done some experimentation but trial and error and have located the problem to an Action/Session Bean class.  If I delete it from the build the project deploys, if I include it then it doesn't.  It always gives this exception which doesn't seem to be very helpful.  All the code compiles OK.  I shall keep plugging away.
The most frustrating thing is that there don't seem to be any tools or hints as to what is going wrong.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4042760#4042760

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4042760