[jboss-user] [EJB 3.0] - Re: ejb-jar.xml a clear definition for EJB3

oskar.carlstedt do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu May 3 06:03:34 EDT 2007

Oooppss..

One more thing I forgot. If you don't provide the ejb-jar.xml file, JBoss will deploy your ejbs as:

<NAME-OF-EAR-FILE>/<BEAN-CLASS-NAME>/Local or
<NAME-OF-EAR-FILE>/<BEAN-CLASS-NAME>/Remote.

In the example above you will get something like:
/my-service/MyBean/Local or /my-service/MyBean/

Sorry for using the word "service" here. I did'd som web services and called them ...-service. That's why the service extension of the ear file's name.

//Oskar

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4042769#4042769

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4042769