[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: Trinidad PPR/Ajax and Seam
do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu May 3 08:41:42 EDT 2007
"smithbstl" wrote :
| I still can't find a way to propagate the conversation to the dialog window. I have tried the above mentioned Phase Listener and also the s:conversationPropagation tag in Seam's Library. Neither seem to work.
The test app I put together does propagate the conversation to the dialog. To see it do the following:
- on the first page there should be a conversation id on the page
- this is a temporary conversation
- click start button
- a new conversation id should be created
- this is a long running conversation
- click main (it's the second button)
- a new page should open up, the long running cid should be displayed
- click start dialog
- the dialog should open up and should be showing the long running cid
I need a long running conversation and I believe both the PhaseListener and ActionListener are needed. To bad it doesn't seem like we can figure out a way to get it to work without these modifications.
Maybe something in Seam 1.3. Probably need to use the trinidad-seam extension that the JBoss guys are creating with some added "glue" to get the conversation to propagate correctly across dialogs. Hopefully with this ground work they can think of something a little more elegant than this quick hack.
View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4042806#4042806
Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4042806
More information about the jboss-user