[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Design Questions

tony.herstell@gmail.com do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu May 3 09:06:07 EDT 2007

I have a seam bean, conversational, and in this bean I have delegated work out to another bean (8 actually!).

Since the main bean is conversational I require these delegated beans to do work within my conversation.

I biject these delegates using:

  |     /**
  |      * Biject the nameDescriptionStepController
  |      */
  |     @In(create=true) @Out
  |     private SectionStepController nameDescriptionStepController;

What should I set the beans to be as they really dont have a @Begin and @End?

They currently are :

  | @CacheConfig(idleTimeoutSeconds=1800) // This keep the object "alive" longer than the session.
  | @Stateful // A component stays in existance for the duration of the Scope (conversation in this instance).
  | @Name("nameDescriptionStepController") // Name used within SEAM for an instance of this class.
  | @Conversational // Scope that this class exists in.

but I get the occasional "not in long running conversational....

I use the contents of a beans in the GUI.. hence they are outjected.

I must be missing a piece oif the jigsaw.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4042811#4042811

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4042811