[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - JbpmSession deprecated or not?

ricardomarques do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu May 3 10:20:49 EDT 2007

Hi

This is my scenario, please correct me if it's wrong. I have a main class that start's my engine with the code:

  | private JbpmConfiguration jbpmConfiguration = null;
  | private JbpmContext jbpmContext = null;
  |
  | this.jbpmConfiguration = JbpmConfiguration.getInstance();
  | this.jbpmContext = jbpmConfiguration.createJbpmContext();

Then if needed, other classes access jbpmContext by a get() method.

For example I and to do a query to the engine to retrive the instances running of one process. I have look for some info on the forum and most of the times, the connection is made by a:

JbpmSession session = JbpmFactory.getInstance.openJbpmConnection();

Well when i read the javadocs about this, it has the following info:

anonymous wrote : Deprecated. use org.jbpm.tc.ContextBuilder and org.jbpm.tc.db.JbpmSessionContext instead.

When I look for these classes on the Javadocs I can't find then, neither on jbpm 3.2 jars.

So my questions are:

- Is my approach to launching the service, and connection the service is correct?

- Should I use JbpmSession? Is it deprecated ? What's the alternative?

Thanks

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4042842#4042842

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4042842