[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: Trinidad PPR/Ajax and Seam

chane do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu May 3 10:45:00 EDT 2007

"smithbstl" wrote : Chris, I have followed your instructions and am not seeing the conversation propagated.

  | 1st page has a conversation id (cid) of 1
  | 2nd page (long running conversation) cid=2
  | 3rd page(page with dialog link) cid=2
  | dialog page cid=4

hmmm... note sure what to tell you.  It works for me.

I have upload another version that is a bit clearer; but this probably isn't the problem.

1) Click "Start Conversation"
2) Click 2nd Page
3) Click start dialog (the conversation id should be the same as shown in #2)

Are you using JBoss 4.0.4?

Chris....

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4042851#4042851

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4042851