[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Re: JBPM Identity

pedwards do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu May 3 11:33:54 EDT 2007

If you read the original post you will see I was well aware of the hibernate link, but I cannot see a linkage into the identity package any other way. Leading me to the conclusion that it is hardwired.

Okay, so heres the next question. I have jbpm running in jboss against a mysql database. I want to start a process from outside of jboss. How do I do it? I can connect to jboss using jmx, but nothing jbpm related is exposed. I'm not wanting to set up a ws just to get at jbpm.....

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4042869#4042869

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4042869