[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: While Seam is great, is any weakness of this framework?

hstang do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu May 3 13:37:14 EDT 2007

I'm not sure why people have so many problems with deployment.  When I first started using Seam, I didn't use seam-gen but I got it up and running no problems.  Just grab a working seam example (e.g. seam-booking), unpack the ear file and look at how the J2EE/seam pieces fit together, then create your own build.xml to do something similar for your own project.

Nowadays I find myself using seam-gen to see if there are something example codes that is generated to demonstrate some particular usage (i.e. EntityHome)

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4042927#4042927

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4042927