[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: While Seam is great, is any weakness of this framework?

fperedo do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu May 3 13:44:01 EDT 2007

Hi!
I will have to integrate part of my projects with Flex, so I have to use eclipse (Flex is an eclipse plugin) if it werent for that, I would prefer to use Netbeans IDE (for me Eclipse is not an IDE, it is... only a "DE", plug ins are just not integrated enough, but I will have to use it, because we don't have enough RAM to run both)
Maybe I find Seam hard to use, because i have to use it with Eclipse... and I have been trying to use it with a WTP project (without ant) and maybe using ant is just a requirement (god I miss Netbeans and is really transparent ant integration)

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4042932#4042932

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4042932