[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: While Seam is great, is any weakness of this framework?

stu2 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu May 3 13:57:35 EDT 2007

There's code in cvs for integrating with GWT, and a pretty sophisticated remoting mechanism for general webapps.  I'm not familiar with how remoting via Flex would work, but it should be very doable.  You might make a top-level post on that to see if anyone else is doing it.

You're going to have issues with WTP (no ant).  But it works fine if you just use a java project.  There's an eclipse builder that fires ant on resource changes, and it works quite well.  I think it's all setup correctly in seam-gen, ready to import into eclipse.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4042935#4042935

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4042935