[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: Trinidad 1.0.0, Seam and JBoss 4.0.5

stephen.friedrich do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu May 3 17:29:49 EDT 2007

"petemuir" wrote :
  | anonymous wrote : I noticed that seamdiscs puts the myfaces api jar in the ear and only the impl jar in the web module. That's a combination I have not yet tried. Will check if that works this evening.
  |
  | I take it you mean trinidad? Thats needed so that you can get at the trinidad model classes (such as TreeModel) from your business layer)

Doh - of course I meant trinidad.

Even better: This approach also works for 4.0.5: myfaces completely in server's default location and trinidad impl in WEB-INF/lib and the api jar in the ear. Doh.
So for the record: Seam and trinidad do work with myfaces on JBoss 4.0.5.

Well, now there are lots of other smaller issues that I have to deal with one by one, like trinidad components no longer accepting br tags (wrapped in verbatim) - that were ugly hacks anyway ("expected UIXCommand but found another type of component instead").
Plus all our styles seem to be lost so the app is quite ugly currently.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4043006#4043006

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4043006