[jboss-user] [EJB 3.0] - EJB3.0 application in eclipse 3.2 or jboss ide 1.6

karl.martens do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri May 4 06:14:43 EDT 2007

"karan42in" wrote : Hi karl...

  |    sorry for this reply this mite not be appropriate to ask u but.. could u help me develope an EJB3.0 application in eclipse 3.2 or jboss ide 1.6..
  |
  |   which one would better.. kindly help me out.

Karan42in,

  Sorry Karan42in, but instead of allowing you to hijack the thread I had started on a different topic I started one for you.

  It has been my experience that JBoss IDE <= 1.6.0 is not compatible with JBoss 3.2.x.  I'm using JBoss 3.2.2 and was able to install and utilize the 2.0.0 Beta2 version.  Since JBoss IDE is an eclipse plug-in you really don't have a choice between them.

  You can use the eclipse Software Update feature with the following Remote Site: http://download.jboss.org/jbosside/updates/development

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4043113#4043113

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4043113