[jboss-user] [JBoss Portal] - Re: How do I utilize the DynaRenderer in portal2.6?

FredF do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri May 4 06:19:28 EDT 2007

After some analyzing it turns out that the positions of the dragged windows are stored persistently into portal database after all. It is not the DynaAjaxServlet that is requested upon DnD from the client. It is an AjaxCommandFactory that is set up and the PortalServlet is recieving the request. Ok. So basically what I need to do is enable the DynaRenderSet not only for the dashboard context but for any page visited. I have debugged the portal "theme module" for a while now but I am having trouble finding where it is decided if dynarenderer or divrenderer should be used for rendering the regions and thereby add the aftersought  tag in the resulting html.

Which object and when is it set which dynarenderer will be used?
Is it as early as in the line (RegionTagHandler.java)

  | JSPRendererContext renderContext = (JSPRendererContext)request.getAttribute(LayoutConstants.ATTR_RENDERCONTEXT);

Roy Russo or Martin Holzner, can you give me some input on this?
(maybe this thread should be moved to the development forum?)

thanks.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4043118#4043118

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4043118