[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - problem in retrieving multiple actorIds

naseem.k do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri May 4 06:28:21 EDT 2007

Hi,

I have a process definition where I have a fork. From that fork, there are two task nodes, each task node is having a task. I have already assigned task1 and task 2 to say bert and grover respectively by swimlanes.

Now In the browser, I am getting message....

anonymous wrote : New tasks have been assigned to: null, null

I checked the source code of TaskBean.

  | if (assignmentLogs.size() == 1) {
  |       TaskAssignLog taskAssignLog = (TaskAssignLog) assignmentLogs.get(0);
  |
  |       JsfHelper.addMessage("A new task has been assigned to '" + taskAssignLog.getTaskNewActorId() + "'");
  |
  |     } else if (assignmentLogs.size() > 1) {
  |       String msg = "New tasks have been assigned to: ";
  |       Iterator iter = assignmentLogs.iterator();
  |
  |       while (iter.hasNext()) {
  |         TaskAssignLog taskAssignLog = (TaskAssignLog) iter.next();
  |         msg += taskAssignLog.getActorId();
  |         if (iter.hasNext())
  |       }
  |       JsfHelper.addMessage(msg);
  |     }

I found that when task node is just one, then its working fine. Problem I am facing is when there are two task nodes each task is assigned to an actor, then I am getting null, null. It means else part is not working correctly.

Can anyone tell me what is the reason?

Naseem

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4043122#4043122

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4043122