[jboss-user] [Messaging, JMS & JBossMQ] - Re: java.lang.ClassCastException

adrian@jboss.org do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri May 4 06:37:04 EDT 2007

I don't know about frustrated, but you're getting very confused. :-)

And it is very difficult to help when you post "random"/incomplete information.
Normally, I'd ignore this post as unanswerable, instead I'm going to *guess*
what you problem is.

Posting wrong/irrelevant information is almost certainly a sign that you don't know
what you doing and that you should revert to the examples in the documentation
for comparison.

1) Always show full stacktraces (I've got no idea where your NameNotFound occurs)

2) Why do you show mdb config and then talk about client code?

3) The JBossMQ connnection factories are bound at "ConnectionFactory"
by default. If you want to alias this then look at deploy/jms/uil2-service.xml
which contains some different types of jndi aliases.

Anyway, your original problem is resolved. This is really a JNDI question not a
JMS question (like 50% of the questions in the forum it is offtopic).

If you don't understand how to configure/use JNDI then you've got no chance.
FAQ (sign!)
http://wiki.jboss.org/wiki/Wiki.jsp?page=UsefulRoutines

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4043125#4043125

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4043125