[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: While Seam is great, is any weakness of this framework?

Delphi's Ghost do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri May 4 08:40:04 EDT 2007

anonymous wrote : i know max is strongly in favour of a wtp style structure so i think that will be in there!

Can you elaborate on what a wtp style structure is? Do you mean a standard web project type structure i.e. an organized seam-gen project in the IDE?

I really can't wait for RHDS to come out, I just hope they don't sell licenses in packs  of 5 developer licence like they are now, since like many developers, I want a licence at home for personal use without having to buy 4 I'm not going to use. I'm looking forward to seeing the JBoss IDE stuff integrated with the Exadel stuff to get the best of both worlds.

Also, pete, I hate to be a pain, but can you take a look at this thread, I'm just wondering if you had issues with pageflows and <begin-conversation> in pages.xml and the switcher code. I know you use this, and wondered whether it is a problem or not. If so, I'll create a JIRA issue.

http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&t=107853

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4043173#4043173

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4043173