[jboss-user] [JBoss Portal] - Regarding intercommunication of Portlets.

ritesh_sanjay do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri May 4 09:00:15 EDT 2007

Hi All,
         I wanted to know how can I implement Inter Communication of Portlets. Actaully I have 2 portlets,one in left region & another in center.
Left region portlet is a jsp portlet and center one is iFrame.There is a hyperlink on the jsp portlet left region and we want if user click on that hyperlink, a new portlet should open in center region and previously opened should get closed if any.

Kindly provide your suggestion/help.It's actually very urgent!!!

Thanks!
Ritesh.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4043180#4043180

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4043180