[jboss-user] [JBoss Tools (users)] - Hi Guys help me....

gopal1.v@tcs.com do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri May 4 10:20:05 EDT 2007

Hi,

I am new to JBoss with eclipse....
I tried to develop Ejb3.0.using JbossIDE1.6....
I configured xDoclet also by going through this site...Even though i don't know why should i use xDoclet for....
http://docs.jboss.com/jbosside/tutorial/build/en/html/ejb.file.generation.html

But while Specifying ejbSpec in ejbDoclet i Specified 3.0 as i am building ejb 3.0 and Jboss version as 4.0 as i am using it...

When i try to run the Xdoclet It is giving me this error:

xdoclet-build.xml:41: 3.0 is not a legal value for this attribute

If any one of you know the solution Please share with me....
Any links and tutorials are welcome....

Thanks in advance,
Gopi....

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4043212#4043212