[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: Is seam-gen really a good idea to learn about seam?

fperedo do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri May 4 10:46:45 EDT 2007

Yes... I can see what you mean... but... then... how can we really learn "what can, and can't be done in Seam on each level?" I mean... errors are going to happen... and I have always loved tutorials with a troubleshooting are that says "if you are seeing XXXX error, is because you are trying to do YYYY and that is not compatible with setting ZZZ, to fix it do AAAAA, or do BBBBB"
Maybe the tutoria shouldnt teach it wrong... just "incomplete", make some changes... run again... it fails... why it fails? well, because to do that you have to:
1)Enable de microcontainer
2)Modify some XML file
3)Hava a fully J2EE5 compliant container.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4043225#4043225

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4043225