[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: Pageflow Question & Switcher Issue

Delphi's Ghost do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri May 4 12:21:54 EDT 2007

Hey, thanks for the reply,

anonymous wrote :
  | Yes, I think this is correct. I need to think about it tho.

Ok, my only thought was that nested=true would result in a new nested conversation on each render, and join = false results in errors on each render, so if it was by design, it would make those two attributes irrelevant on the <begin-conversation> tag.

Wonder what happens if you put join=true and nested=true?

anonymous wrote :
  | You need to put the description element on the page element in the pageflow, not in pages.xml.

Thanks, it works perfectly. It's always the little things that trip me up, and looking again, I see it talks about it in the reference guide. I can't believe I missed it,  although it doesn't say you have to define it in the page flow, only that it lets you put a description per page.

Thanks again,

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4043263#4043263

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4043263