[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: While Seam is great, is any weakness of this framework?

ASavitsky do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri May 4 15:07:18 EDT 2007

Thanks Pete. I had my findings posted a while ago in this forum (http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&t=104525), and now waiting for JIRA admins to resolve my inability to post new issues there. My integration covers JOTM, Atomikos and JBoss Transactions (Arjuna JTA) - frankly, I hoped that the integration with the latter one would generate some more attention from JBoss crowd, that being a JBoss product and such. I also tried to explore integration with the JTA/JCA taken from the JBoss AS, but couldn't find any documentation on these modules (heck, even Javadoc is a pain to find!)

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4043320#4043320

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4043320