[jboss-user] [JBoss Messaging] - Re: Calling messaging from webapp in same vm as messaging

chip_schoch do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri May 4 15:41:16 EDT 2007

I have my webapp scoped as per the directions:

My jboss-app.xml

<jboss-app>
  |     <loader-repository>
  |       com.eLynx:loader=ImplementationsWebapp
  |   	<loader-repository-config>java2ParentDelegation=false</loader-repository-config>
  |     </loader-repository>
  | </jboss-app>

The problem that arises when I include jboss-messaging-client.jar in my .ear file and try to deploy it.  When my servlet init is called I am initializing PojoCache.  In the code, when it tries to get a reference to the PojoCacheMBean it throws:

  | java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: interface org.jboss.mx.util.MBeanProxyInstance is not visible from class loader
  | 	at java.lang.reflect.Proxy.getProxyClass(Proxy.java:353)
  | 	at java.lang.reflect.Proxy.newProxyInstance(Proxy.java:581)
  | 	at org.jboss.mx.util.MBeanProxyExt.create(MBeanProxyExt.java:395)
  | 	at org.jboss.mx.util.MBeanProxyExt.create(MBeanProxyExt.java:349)
  | 	at org.jboss.mx.util.MBeanProxyExt.create(MBeanProxyExt.java:324)
  | 	at com.eLynx.Cache.CacheManager.initialize(CacheManager.java:77)

calling code:

       m_cache = (PojoCacheMBean) MBeanProxyExt.create (PojoCacheMBean.class,
  | "jboss.cache:service=eLynxPojoCache",
  |                                                          server);

Because org.jboss.mx.util.MBeanProxyInstance is included in jboss-messaging-client.jar.  That is why I removed it and tried adding jboss-messagin.jar and jboss-remoting.jar

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4043332#4043332

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4043332