[jboss-user] [EJB 3.0] - Collection Mapping

cs02rm0 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sun May 6 06:57:31 EDT 2007

I've got an entity bean, Event, with a Collection of User objects in it. What column type do I have to create for MySQL to store a Collection in? Or is it more complicated - eg. do I have to create a new table for mapping Events to Users? If so how do I do it in such a way that everything's going to know where to find the table?

Also, what's the relationship between hibernate and EJB3? If any. And is there a way to have the database tables generated from EJB3 entity beans?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4043511#4043511

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4043511