[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Entities in many jars

kassper do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sun May 6 08:51:18 EDT 2007

Hi!

I have a problem caused by a project modularity. I have entity beans in several jars. I want them to be stored in one database. How can I achieve this?

Now, my entity classes packaged in JARs are not found by hibernate. This can be fixed by placing persistence.xml in each JAR, but I want all these entities to be in one database.

Configuration: Seam 1.2 + EJB microcontainer + Hibernate 3.2 + Tomcat 5.5.20, overall application packaged as WAR.

Pavel Kaplin

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4043523#4043523

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4043523