[jboss-user] [JBoss Portal] - Re: JBoss Portal 2.6.0 CR2 Release

sweiss do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sun May 6 13:31:29 EDT 2007

I'm using jboss-portal-2.6-CR2-bundled.zip.

There is no output to the console, but there is a message in server.log:

Bad password for username=admin

This happens for new users that I create as well:

Bad password for username=test1

While I'm at it, I have another question- I had previously set up jboss-portal-2.6-BETA1-bundled, and that was working. I tried using the existing database from 2.6-beta with 2.6-cr2, but when I try to access the portal through a browser, I get an error message:

"Default portal does not exist"

Is it possible to use the old database or do I have to use a new one? (The login problems I'm having are occuring with a newly created database).

I'm using mysql 5.0.27 if that's of any use.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4043530#4043530

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4043530