[jboss-user] [Beginners Corner] - How to control/monitor JBoss from within an application?

BogusException do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sun May 6 17:49:32 EDT 2007

The need is simple, but I can't seem to find an hard data anywhere.

I want to be able to monitor the JBoss container from an application inside it. I also want to do things like add, edit and delete queues/topics from within an application.

Basically, I want my application to administratively, or at least managerially, interact with its container.

On an associated note, can all of the management/configuration and monitoring be done via web services? I heard about JMX support going away, so I'm naturally curious how one programmatically interacts with one's own container.

TIA!

Bogus Exception

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4043549#4043549

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4043549