[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Interaction between two actors

avivstav do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon May 7 11:39:59 EDT 2007

Hi
I am quite new to JBPM, and I need to cordinate between two seperate Threads using JBPM,
Suppose using the first example flow from the start-kit:

  |   <process-definition>
  |         <start-state>
  |               <transition to='s' />
  |          </start-state>
  |          <state name='s'>
  |                <transition to='end' />
  |          </state>
  |          <end-state name='end' />
  |  </process-definition>

I want to start the flow from the main thread and move to state 's' by using signal(), then I want another seperate thread to get the process definition id
(for this case suppose I save it in global place) and signal the first thread to move on the flow, is it possible?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4043695#4043695

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4043695