[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - conversion support for selectManyCheckbox?

hstang do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon May 7 12:44:22 EDT 2007

Just wondering if there's any support for conversion for selectManyCheckbox.  Currently my code looks something like this

  |       <h:selectManyCheckbox value="#{someHome.instance.ofTypeSet}">
  |         <s:selectItems value="#{someList.resultList}"
  |                        var="result"
  |                        label="#{result.labelName}"
  |                        noSelectionLabel="Please select"
  |                        hideNoSelectionLabel="true"/>
  |       </h:selectManyCheckbox>

ofTypeSet looks something like

  | private Set<Some_Entity> s = new HashSet<Some_Entity>();

By there seems to be some conversion errors even if I added s:convertEntity to it.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4043712#4043712

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4043712