[jboss-user] [Installation, Configuration & Deployment] - jboss library loading sequence

jbossfann do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon May 7 22:02:42 EDT 2007

Hi guys,

I am new to JBoss 4.0.2, and I am trying to find some info on how JBoss loads library jars.

Let's say I have 2 web applications in 2 WAR files that both need to use struts.jar library. It seems if I put it into .../server/default/lib directory it does not work and it only works when I put it inside .WAR archives in WEB-INF/lib directory.

So, how does JBoss handle Class loading and in what sequence from WEB-INF/lib, .../server/default/lib and other applciation lib directories?

Is there any way to see through web-console what libs are currently loaded

Thanks a lot

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4043814#4043814

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4043814