[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: No active JTA transaction on joinTransaction call

kummer do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue May 8 06:18:06 EDT 2007

I've isolated the cause if this to a call to an entitybean method, which accesses mapped property (A list mapped to another table). If I call this method from an action, it works. But when I call it during rendering, it fails with the above Exception. Appearantly this is a problem with lazy loading.

What is particularly confusing with this execption is that the method causing the problem is not anywhere in the stack trace. Nor is the calling method.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4043876#4043876

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4043876