[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Re: JBPM Integration

estaub do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue May 8 07:14:42 EDT 2007

anonymous wrote : Is there already some sql-samples for migrating process ?

Sorry, don't know.  I'd have to search around... you should do that.

anonymous wrote : If i create an ear, do i have to import the jbpm console to manage the deployement of workflow in my application ?

Take a look at the jbpm-enterprise.ear that the project creates now.
I guess it depends on what you'd want to do instead, why you wouldn't want to, etc.  The short answer is "yes", you need it.

-Ed Staub

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4043886#4043886

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4043886