[jboss-user] [JBoss Portal] - How to do webclipping of any page using Portletbridge portle

ritesh_sanjay do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue May 8 07:23:30 EDT 2007

Hi,
    I have donloaded portletbridge-portlet-1.war from the Portletswap website and deployed on my Portal.It's working fine.

I have configured Initial URL http://www.google.com and can see that google home page on my Portlet.

Now I need to clip some part of google home page and show only that portion on portlet.If I am not wrong, that is very much possible and this portletbridge-portlet do the same.But I am not getting hot to do it ecaxtly.
It seems I can change or write new XSLT for webclip.If so, can anyone provide me the code or any link from where I can get some useful info.

Reply as earliest if know anything about!
Thanks in advance!
Ritesh

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4043889#4043889

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4043889