[jboss-user] [JBoss Messaging] - Re: RediveryDelay implemented yet?

cresny do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue May 8 14:56:24 EDT 2007

"timfox" wrote : If you are using MDBs, then the MDB container lives between JBoss Messaging and your MDB.

  | So if your MDB throws an exception it is caught in the MDB container, which handles redelivery.
  |
  | I don't believe the MDB container contains delayed redelivery functionality.
  |
  | It may be possible to confgure the MDB container to not do redelivery and pass the exception back up , I need to check with Weston to see if it supports that.

I don't see how this is the case. The queues have almost the exact configuration with JBossMQ, and the redelivery delay works perfectly in JbossMQ using same MDB container. Also, I assumed the MDB Container would simply rethrow the mdb exception and let the TransactionManager sort it out.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4044031#4044031

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4044031