[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: Seam url's without query strings?

rickhoro2 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue May 8 16:14:50 EDT 2007

OK, I think I get it now. http://tuckey.org/urlrewrite/ can rewrite urls in both directions as shown in this example using <outbound-rule>: http://tuckey.org/urlrewrite/manual/2.6/guide.html#urlabs. The doc says outbound rewriting works with a JSP. Does it also work with .xhtml, as would be used with Seam/facelets?

I will be happy to contribute modifications, if required to do what I need. I just need a clear answer on this before I make a commitment to my client.

Thank you for your help.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4044070#4044070

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4044070