[jboss-user] [JBoss and NetBeans] - Server registration

jasmin-yu do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue May 8 16:22:09 EDT 2007

I am trying to register Jboss server with NetBeans IDE by right click server and add server in runtime windows. I have just left the default for the first page. When I was asked to input a Jboss AS installation location. I have tried Jboss installation dir as c:\jboss4.0.5CR (This is where the whole bunch of jboss AS stay), the bin directory, the server/default directory etc. Anyway, whatever dir I feel might be related to Jboss. But I can never pass this stage.

I have checked couple tutorial of JBoss and NetBeans. But can not get any related answers.

Could anybody give me some suggestions? Any kind of suggestions are appreciated.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4044077#4044077

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4044077