[jboss-user] [Beginners Corner] - Re: JBoss lib loading sequence

jbossfann do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue May 8 22:27:24 EDT 2007

Thanks for the links, Weston.

I went throug these before, but I still can't understand why I have to put struts.jar lib into both .../server/default/lib and WEB-INF/lib (part of war archive) directories. Somehow some struts .tld cannot be found if I put it only in .../server/default/lib and some other strut classes cannot be found if I only put it in WEB-INF/lib.

So, I just have a simple question. Shouldn't any library be normally visible if I put it into .../server/default/lib?

What's the best way to trace where the classes are actually  loaded from.

I would really appreciate a few tips.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4044138#4044138

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4044138