[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: CRUD screen

carlos.abreu do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue May 8 23:13:59 EDT 2007

Hy everyone,

Damian, defined very well what i want to do on the CRUD page "all-on-one-page"....

My principal objective, is to have my Actions Session Beans in a pattern. Because almost 90% of the screens of my application, will have the same behaviors...

With the Help of Christian an Delphi i created the structure of my application in a very elegant way...

Therefore, the only behavior that is missing for my Actions is the edition of the entities data.

So my question is in the html form in the CRUD page... Can u tell me, how can i set the fields in the form with the data that i select in the data table ?

I don't know if i am expressing clearly, please let me know....

I can sent the source code by e-mail if anyone interested...

thanks,

Carlos

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4044148#4044148

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4044148