[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: @Future being ignored

tony.herstell@gmail.com do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue May 8 23:38:42 EDT 2007

I wish....

I still have lots of other "simple" pages, but this was the mother of all pages... what really slows it down is that all the .xhtml, even the stuff shielded by s:fragment still gets elaborated... so had to set storage to server !!!

It really DID start as a simple page!

NOTE TO SELF... just cus you can "include" in facelets... don't!

Workround for above problem was to add validate to EVERY field apart from the field that causes the problem!

I will come back to it at some point... but deadlines are tight!

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4044153#4044153

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4044153