[jboss-user] [JNDI/Naming/Network] - Re: my problem the port 1098 1099

jeremyli do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue May 8 23:48:07 EDT 2007

I am using Windows XP and tried the method on setting reservedports but not success.

I found the process used the port (1098) is Outlook 2003.

Everytime i have to close Outlook to get it work but sometime Outlook may have another port assigned that would not have the problem.

Does anyone know if anything special with Outlook 2003 which it might override the reservedports setting?

Or anything command to check the current reserved ports to see if I make the correct setting?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4044156#4044156

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4044156