[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Redirect, Pageflow, jPDL, manually node reposition

kooudy do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed May 9 02:56:41 EDT 2007

Hello,
when I manually redirect to another view, then I see new view but the pageflow stays on previous node.
Previous node doesn't have defined transitions like new displayed page, so
transitions doesn't work.

Should I reposition Pageflow manually or it should do component Redirect (bug).

Am I able to reposition parent conversation pageflow?

(pageflow is defined via jPDL)

thanx

example:
Redirection

    Redirect redir = Redirect.instance();
  |     redir.setViewId("/detail.jsp");
  |     redir.execute();

I must reposition pageflow to new node:

    Pageflow.instance().reposition("detail");

And when I do this (reposition parent pageflow):

  |     Conversation.instance().pop();
  |     Pageflow.instance().reposition("detail");

then nested conversation isn't ended

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4044168#4044168

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4044168