[jboss-user] [JBoss AOP] - Integration products

lfhaddix do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed May 9 08:57:13 EDT 2007

I am completely new to JBOSS and integration (EAI) software.  My company has recently had a demo of TIBCO's Businessworks for transferring data between legacy applications.

Can anyone point me to which product in JBOSS does the same thing?
We need to use xsd's to map data from DB2 tables into a new ERP system.
I figure it is going to be JPBM but I don't want to waste a lot of time looking at the wrong product.

If anyone can just point me in the right direction, I would appreciate it.

Thanks

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4044269#4044269

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4044269