[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Re: how list processes?

estaub do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed May 9 09:21:07 EDT 2007

Ronald,

I'm afraid I don't fit in either camp.
I think the doc is pretty badly inadequate.

Because of the problems with the search engine, and the problems inherent in trying to use text to search for a concept that others may have expressed differently, I don't think "STFF" is warranted nearly as often as you do.  The fact that the same questions keep coming in should be a hint, not that the users clueless and/or lazy, but that the info should be out there in a more accessible format.

I think the same thing about the products of my own company, so maybe I'm just a crazy-for-docs kind of  guy.

-Ed Staub

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4044279#4044279

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4044279