[jboss-user] [Clustering/JBoss] - Re: Session Replication - Concurrency Problems?

jameshurff do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed May 9 10:58:27 EDT 2007

We are experiencing EXACTLY the same problem with Apache 2.0 proxying requests to JBoss 4.0.5 using mod_proxy_ajp.  I'd like to participate further in the discussion/resolution as this is a critical issue for us.

Should this topic be opened under a different forum group?  Or is Clustering/JBoss the right topic?

2007-05-09 10:36:05,645 INFO[org.jboss.web.tomcat.tc5.session.CacheListener] Possible concurrency problem: Replicated version id 50 matches -memory version for session ZyqAtRH+rizMxXjib4eMtA**

Is this possibly a mod_proxy_ajp issue?  We've successfully used mod_jk to proxy requests to JBoss in the past.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4044344#4044344

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4044344