[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Seam Identity/Auth Across Multiple Web Applications

gzoller do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed May 9 12:43:04 EDT 2007

Hello,

I'm building a portal front-end that among other things will host links to various web applications written using Seam.

The portal will be the users' main entry point and require a user to log in.

Once the user logs in, how can I access the Identity created by the portal once the user navs away to other Seam applications off the portal page?

I think I'm asking how to achieve poor-man's single-sign-on across co-located Seam applications, not the bigger issue of cross-platform/framework SSO.

Is there (I hope) a way to accomplish this or will I need to glom everything into one monstrous Uber-application?

Thanks,
Greg

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4044397#4044397

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4044397